Followers

5/24/09

On the Plane and On the Way

19 - 20/4/09

Tonight/Today mum and I got dropped off at the Airport at midnight by Peter Henderson (THANKYOU SO MUCH!!) and we got on an Emirates Plane.






I watched Twilight, Bolt, Wild Child, and LOTS of Friends episodes. It was good to watch these movies cos I hadn't seen them before and had REALLY wanted to see them for a long time!! Mum was in the middle of me and another person so it was a pain for them both having to get up every so often for me to go to the toilet!! Mum watched Australia and Slumdog Millionaire. We had to stop over in Singapore and then Dubai. We were fed HEAPS and whenever I said to mum... "I'm hungry" it was like they could hear me and came down the aisle with meals for all the kids!!

When we arrived in Paris it took almost 2 WHOLE HOURS to get a cab that would take us 7kms to our hotel and fit the bike!! Luckily we had 2 really nice taxi attendants to help us out with the cabs! We got into "camp" at about 11:30 pm and after a long 26 hour flight I was (as Angus would say) KNACKERED!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment